Epson printers are well-known throughout the world for their outstanding print excellence. Epson printers, however, the highest in the business, are not without failings. This is why we’ll deliberate what’s known as the “Epson printer printing blank pages” error and what it means. And how some of the most significant basic ways to dose it can be used to help us in the matter.
If you commence seeing blank pages succeeding printing from the Epson printer, then you’re facing a problem with your blank page. The most mutual reasons for this Epson printer problem with blank pages are the trim level of ink within the printer’s ink cartridge and inaccurate printing settings. This is why it is necessary to fix blank pages with the Epson printer. It would help if you first classified the cause of the subject initially.
Some of the most commonly cited reasons and solutions typically used to resolve matters with Epson printers that print blank pages are given underneath. These explanations and causes will support you in defining the reason behind the Epson printer printing blank pages, and what you can do you can dose the matter at the same time.
- In the commencement, guarantee that your Epson printer is placed on a level and level exterior. If not, locate a suitable place to store it.
- The ink levels in your printer’s ink container need to be checked. Substitute the container in case it needs to be consecutively full.
- In the slot for the ink container, open it to check if there’s any yellow tape. If so, you must eliminate it as soon as you can.
- Confirm that your paper is Epson printer-compatible.
- To check whether your Epson printer is blocked with nozzles, you can use this facility “print a nozzle check pattern.” On this occasion, dusting the head of the printer can resolve the matter.
- Confirm that the paper’s size and alignment and formatting settings on the settings for your Epson printer are in order to print the document.
- Be sure that your document is filled in the preceding printing. Exploit the print preview feature to find the blank document and eradicate it from the printing queue.
How Do I Fix An Epson Printer That Is Printing Blank Pages?
- Examine The Ink Cartridges In Your Printer
There are three approaches to inspecting the cartridges for ink in your printer.
- Formerly you begin to find out if the ink levels on your Epson printer aren’t adequate. To remedy the matter, you can refill the Epson printer containers.
- Then, if one of your containers is exhausted of ink, the cartridge could be swapped with a new unfilled or incompletely loaded one. You’ll confidently gain from the container.
- In the end, check whether the ink inside the container you just implanted is vanishing. To let the ink be free, remove the defensive tapes on the container.
Be conscious that the tape on your container is not to eliminate any sharp object. It is because it can be in danger of breaking or damaging the container.
- Clean The Clogged Nozzles And Printhead Of Your Printer
Your Epson printer prints blank pages, even after restocking or altering the containers with ink. Merely instruct that it should “print a nozzle check pattern” to regulate whether the print head has become jammed or blocked somehow. Before starting, guarantee that the LCD screen of the printer doesn’t show any glitches or errors.
- Click the Home button, and then select the option to set up your Epson printer. Select “Maintenances” from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down list, select “Printhead Nozzle Check.”
- The printer will check that it is occupied by printing a page, viewing the four private networks, and informing you about the blocked spout.
- If your poster has any blackout lines or holes seem When you see blackout lines or holes appear, select “Clean the printhead” and then “Continue.”
- Don’t shut off or stop the Epson printer when it’s at the center of a dusting procedure. It is because it could source to harm the printer as well as its dusting procedures.
- Contact us if the matter persists after cleaning your print head. Then, ask for support from Epson customer service.
This cycle is incapable of starting over at any moment. Since the Epson printer’s dusting procedure necessitates at least six hours of rest, this program can cause an impasse and source a waste of ink from your container printer when you run it regularly.
- Update your printer driver
Epson printers require drivers to function appropriately. It can produce glitches when the drivers need to be updated or more detailed. There are two tactics to acquire the precise driver, either manually or automatically.
To find the correct driver Epson printer drivers, visit the Epson support page, search for your printer, search for the drivers that bout the precise version that is Windows version (for occurrence, Windows 32-bit), and download the driver by hand.
After you’ve downloaded the suitable driver for the system you’re using, click the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen instructions for fitting the driver.
If you cannot spare the time or tolerance to upgrade your driver manually, It is conceivable to mechanize the procedure using Driver Easy. Driver Easy will notice your system and locate suitable drivers to use it. You don’t have to know the careful operating system that your PC is running on, you don’t need to be worried about using the incorrect drivers, and you won’t have to be anxious whether you’ve made an error installation.
You can mechanically update your drivers using the FREE or Professional Version of Driver Easy. Though, with the Pro version, it only takes two clicks (and you will obtain complete support and a 30-day money-back warranty):
1.) Download and install Driver Easy.
2.) Run Driver Easy and click the “Scan now” button. Driver Easy will scan your computer and find any driver matters.
3.) Select the Update button next to the audio driver. This will promptly download the suitable version of the driver. Once you have it, you can do it physically (you can do this with the free version).
Click to update all to load and then install the latest version of the driver, which is not existing or is outdated on your PC. (This is only obtainable with you to use the Premium version that originates with broad support and a 30-day money-back declaration. It will swift you to upgrade after you select “Update All.)
- Make sure you update your printer’s firmware
An outdated firmware version can result in your Epson printer printing blank pages in some instances. It can work correctly if the Epson printer’s firmware is promoted to the latest version. If you have a Windows 10 computer, you can rapidly update the firmware by choosing “Epson software updater” from the “start” menu using your mouse.
If you still need to own an Epson software updater installed, you must do it on a Windows machine. Then:
- If you choose one of the models from Epson printer models on the Epson Support page on the website, it is conceivable to “download” it.
- Click the checkbox to first-rate your system updater.
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Install.”
- Trail the steps on the screen of your PC to update your firmware.
- Just click “Finish” or press the “Finish” button when you’re finished.
In a short time, the four printer troubleshooting approaches will get your Epson printer printing blank pages mended. If none of these methods works, you can reach us by concluding the live chat feature we stated previously. We can help you precisely clarify the matter you’re experiencing to our specialists, and they’ll quickly find the best solution while safeguarding 100% satisfaction of our customers.