The settings for scanning in Printix workflows for seizure are separate from the printing device. Users can select scan settings that are not maintained by the printer. This means that the printer may adjust the parameters of the demanded scan for the complete workflow.
Printix workflow settings are only a small percentage of this printer’s scanning features. This means that the printer can streamline convinced settings once they are used. Some of the most vulnerable settings are options for feeding paper and orientation to a certain amount.
Printix searches for accessible scanning capabilities of the printer. When demand for a scan is established, each option for scanning (other than the automatic selection) is patterned to see if it is well-matched with printing abilities. If a setting for scanning isn’t reinforced, two scenarios can happen:
- To use the 2 sided and alignment settings, the default settings are used.
- In supplementary settings, most similar values are exploited, which are better than the ones demanded.
Konica Minolta Printers History
Printing operations at Konica’s former Konica company were constrained by “printer models” of MFP models or rebadged printers of other producers. However, the printing processes of the preceding Minolta stable were effective following the achievement from QMS (completed at the end of 2000 following an upsurge in influence and shareholdings from Minolta). The printer’s processes were not initially suggestively affected due to Konica Minolta’s union. In the 1980s, QMS produced KISS, the KISS laser printer, the lowest-priced printer priced at $1995.
Due to the increasing difficulty of MFP and printers, Konica Minolta augmented technology sharing between both product lines. In many countries, it has led to the integration of the Printer products business into the business apparatus products company.
Simple scan operations
This section covers details on the general operation for scanning.
- Press [Scan to Email or hit the [Email key to show the initial Scan into Email display. Click [Scan to Folder or the [Folder] key to show the Scan to Folder original screen.
The displayed screen is diverse based on the terminus for the data scan.
- Put the document into its ADF and on the glass with the original document.
- Indicate the destination.
A registered destination is possible to choose from if the destination has previously been recorded. To type straight the address for the destination, hit “Direct Input,” first-rate one of the approaches for transmission, then enter the address for the destination. Documents may be sent to numerous destinations at once (broadcast transfer). In the original Screen of Scan To, Folder Mode, click [Confirm] to approve or modify your itemized destinations.
- If needed, you can stipulate options for additional parameters on the “Settings” screen.
- Customize the [Start (Color)[Start (Color)] option or [Start (B&W) key. This machine cannot automatically perceive the size of an original document that will be scanned. Before scanning the document, stipulate its size. If the size of the original document is not appropriately specified, some parts of the image may be misplaced. To check a scan job, hit [Job], and then press [Save] in the [Log] screen. For details, refer to chapter 10, “Scanning with the machine,” of the [Printer/Copier/Scanner User’s Guide].
The operation for scanning Email
Scanned evidence can be delivered to a definite email address. Select destinations on the touch screen of this device to communicate scans as an email accessory.
Operation Scan to Folder
The scan information can be sent to a specific folder. Any of the following could be distinct as destinations. –
WebDAV server U
Hard disk drive –
A computer connected to the internet (SMB or Web Service feature)
Scanning with an application on a computer
The documents are scanned using any computer associated with the machine through the network. Scanning settings are customizable, and the scanning technique is conceivable using TWAIN or WIA-compatible software.
If the number of pages of documents that is essential to be photocopied is enormous to be loaded onto the ADF, the document could be separated into batches which are then scanned separately. After all the pages have been scanned, the duplicates can be printed in a group. This helps print manifold copies of documents with an important number of pages.
This section lets you adapt the scanning settings this workflow exploits once the related Konica Minolta device originates the scan task.
Options for feeding paper
The Konica Minolta platform indeed permits short-edge feeding on all sizes of paper. However, on some printers that are low-end long, edge feeding is only acceptable for A4 and Letter-sized papers. The short-edge feeding option is essential to avoid data being misplaced within the image output.
Scan settings customization lets you select a choice that is the defaulting for each supported scan option in the case that the default option is adapted by the user and the options that users can first-rate from for the default option to be changed.