Today, we will clarify how to set up HP Officejet pro 8600 & 8610 printers on the wireless router as well as on Windows and Mac devices. Thus, this article will help you in setting up the printer wireless.
Follow these informal steps to Connect HP Officejet Pro 8600 and 8610 printers to the Wi-Fi network.
- Start by turning off both the HP Officejet Pro printer and the Wi-Fi network.
- On the screen of your printer go to the right, and then select “setup”.
- From there, click “network setup” and then click on the “wireless settings” option.
- After that, you can click the slider next to them to the “wireless” option to guarantee that it’s shown on the screen as “on”.
- Then click the “wireless” configuration wizard. The printer will now begin looking for Wi-Fi networks.
- Finally select the list of networks shown to designate your Wi-Fi connection, followed by your Wi-Fi password, and click “OK”.
- The printer will now be associated with the Wi-Fi network.
HP Officejet Pro 8600, 8610 Wireless Driver Setup on Windows
Here’s how you can effortlessly follow these steps for HP Officejet Pro 8600 and 8610 Wireless printer arrangements on Windows.
- The first step is to turn on your printer before linking your printer to the router in the method described in the steps overhead.
- Then, connect the driver by going to HP’s website. HP website. (123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Open your “Control Panel” and visit the new window and choose “Devices and Printers” from the option. Then, click “Add a printer” in the “Add printer” option present in the upper right-hand part of this new page.
- Select the HP Printer from the printers obtainable.
- Then, press then the “Next” option on the new window that seems following which your HP Officejet Pro8600 Printer will attach to Windows.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8600 & 8610 Printer Driver to Windows Using USB
HP Officejet Pro 8600 and 8610 are set up on Windows by using a USB cable.
Before happening with the process of connecting HP Officejet Pro printers to Windows via the USB cable it is indispensable that the user guarantees that the USB cable is obtainable. USB cable. Then, connect both ends of the USB cable to the printer, and one end to the PC.
- Start by downloading the driver on HP’s website (123.hp.com/setup 8600, or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Open the “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel”.
- Select from the “Add new printer” option.
- Finally, choose your favored printer from the obtainable printers and then click “OK”.
- The HP Officejet Pro-8600 printer can connect to Windows through a USB cable.
Still incapable to solve the matter, use the Diagnose Tool to check the status of your printer
HP Officejet Pro 8600 & 8610 Wireless Driver Setup on MAC
HP Officejet Pro printer wireless formation on Mac.
- Attach the printer to the power source and the Wi-Fi router.
- The printer should be associated with the Wi-Fi network by paying consideration to the steps charted at the beginning of this article.
- Install and download the most current version of the driver for your printer on HP’s website. HP web site (123.hp.com/setup 8600 ) or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Click to open the “System Preferences” link from the Apple menu. Then, in the new window, click on “Printers” and then click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Add to your HP Officejet pro 8600 printers by pressing the “+” sign present in the lower left-right.
- Select one of your preferred printers from the printer list, and then click the “Add” button.
- You’re in luck, now your printer will be related to your Mac and is now prepared for use.
Remarks This is not HP’s official HP page, and the information limited here is provided for your information exclusively.